Datascope / Mindray Passport V Portable Patient Monitor (Refurbished)
Datascope / Mindray Passport V Portable Patient Monitor
The Datascope Passport V portable patient monitor is the latest addition to a long line of portable patient monitors designed to meet the needs of caregivers in a range of clinical areas. The Datascope Passport V patient monitor is built on a solid foundation of experience and knowledge. The Passport V follows a proven approach to acquisition and presentation of patient data, thereby delivering impressive reliability and performance. Like other products in its line, Passport V utilizes a straightforward, familiar interface so that the user’s experience is a positive one. It delivers just the right combination of simplicity and sophistication, offering a comprehensive feature-set in an uncomplicated, easy-to-learn manner.
- 1 Refurbished Passport V Portable Patient Monitor
- 1 New 3 Lead ECG Cable
- 1 Reusable SPo2 Adult Finger Sensor
- 1 Reusable NiBP Cuff
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- The large 12.1′ display is highly visible from most vantage points. And you’re
sure to appreciate the auto-configuration feature that enables the display
layout to automatically reconfigure as patient cables are added and removed.
- Passport V offers ECG, NIBP, temperature, respiration and Masimo SET
motion-tolerant SpO2 as its standard configuration, along with a variety of
optional parameters and features.
- 96 hours of patient data is provided in list or graphic trend format so you can
easily review your patient’s history. For simple and efficient documentation,
you can also print patient data to a laser printer.
- Comprehensive calculations packages including both IV drug and hemodynamic data
allow for quick and automated calculations. Titration tables and calculations
can be printed to the internal recorder or a networked laser printer to satisfy
long-term documentation needs.
- Remote View mode with 8-bed alarm notification enables clinicians to monitor
multiple patients without leaving the bedside.
- The innovative quick-release mount makes transport a bit easier. Remove the
monitor from its wall mount or rolling stand using the one-touch mechanism and you’re ready for transport. No need to disconnect patient cables.
- Pair it with the Gas Module 3 multi-gas analyzer to create a powerful, yet
compact O.R. monitoring solution.
- For a complete data management solution, combine it with the e-Gateway
Integration Manager and seamlessly distribute data to your preferred Electronic
Medical Record (EMR).