Datascope Spectrum Patient Monitor w/ CO2 (Refurbished)
Datascope Spectrum Patient Monitor with CO2, ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Temp, Printer
This Monitor is Patient Ready, and has been fully factory refurbished by certified by BioMeds at Integris Equipment.
Included in this Purchase:
- Datascope Passport Spectrum Patient Monitor (Refurbished)
- 3 Lead ECG Cables
- Reusable Adult Finger Sensor
- NiBP Reusable Adult BP Cuff and Hose
- Power Supply and Cord
- 1 Certified BioMed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- 1 Year Warranty
For all new accessories, choose the option in the drop down box above!
Additional information on the Datascope Spectrum Monitor:
Flexibility in acute care monitoring has never been more important, and the Datascope Spectrum remains one of the most versatile patient vital signs monitors available. The Datascope Spectrum has the features you need for critical patients:
-8 selectable waveforms, diagnostic ECG, multiple invasive blood pressures, a comprehensive calculations package and much more, all bundled into one easy-to-use monitor. These features, along with smart functions such as auto-configuring waveforms, auto-adjustable large numerics, and a large color display make this monitor ideal for most departments.
– Standard graph and list trends with optional memory expansion allow for convenient and comprehensive record keeping.
– Integrated power supply with lithium-ion battery technology gives you the ability to take all of a patient’s vital parameters with you.
With no need to disconnect cables, re-zero pressure lines, or transfer modules to a second monitor, Spectrum allows for uninterrupted patient care during transport. Spectrum – finally, an acute care monitor built for performance and function. To learn more about Spectrums other exciting features, don’t hesitate to call.